How a nice Jewish Boy from Baltimore made it this far. The trials and tribulations, not to mention the fun and frolics of every day life.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Military History comes to life for me.


Well, how neat is this. In my studies in Military history I have always admired the Black Watch Regiment of the British Army. Well, recently I joined 4 different computer wargaming clubs and in the WWII club I have finished my training game and have been given a command within the Commonwealth Forces. Lo and behold I now have the honor and pleasure of being appoionted the commanding officer of the 1st Battalion Black Watch, of the 154th Highland Brigade of the 51st Highland Division. It may not mean anything to most people, but in the role playing aspect of the club it means the world to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home